Speak to an expert


  • The company must secure physical premises to house the Canadian operation, particularly in the case of specialized knowledge. However, in specific cases involving senior managers or executives, it would be acceptable that the address of the new start-up not yet be secured; for example, the company may use its counsel’s address until the executive can purchase or lease a premise.
  • The company must furnish realistic plans to staff the new operation.
  • The company must have the financial ability to commence business in Canada and compensate employees.
  • When transferring executives or managers, the company must demonstrate that it will be large enough to support executive or management function.
  • When transferring a specialized knowledge worker, the company must demonstrate that it is expected to be doing business.
  • Ensure that work is guided and directed by management at the Canadian operation.


  • Location:

    Anywhere in Canada

  • Language test:

    Required only for managers and executives.

  • Physical residence:

    Not required for the business owners.

  • Spouse:

    Get open work permit and can apply for PR after 12 months.

  • Children:

    Children below 21 get study permit until they apply for PR.

  • Process time

    6 months.


  • Live and work in Canada: you and your family can live and work in Canada.
  • Send your children to Canadian public schools: your children can attend public schools in Canada for free.
  • Bring workers from your country: You can bring your key workers from your home country to work for your company in Canada.
  • Access to free health care: You will be eligible for free medical health coverage after 3 months of work in Canada.
  • You can reside in your home country: You are not required to reside in Canada on a full-time basis and can continue your business in your home country.
  • Business opportunities: You will get access to the Canadian and USA markets for expansion of your business, secure and stable banking system, financing capital, and business opportunities.
  • Permanent residency: You will be eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residence and after living in Canada for 3 years as a permanent resident, you can apply for Canadian citizenship and obtain one of the most desirable passports in the world.
  • No English language is required: you may obtain a work permit to work in Canada without the need to demonstrate your knowledge of English or French languages. A minimum of 1 year of managerial experience for managerial positions is required.

Book a Free Consultation

©2024 Vazir Group

Created by

Vazir Group processes your personal data in line with its privacy policy, which explains what personal data it collects, how and why it uses it, who it may disclose it to, your rights in relation to your personal data, and how to contact the business and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal data. View our Privacy Policy.