A leading food and beverage company is looking for an experienced Cook for their Canadian office.Being the leading Canadian Immigration Agency, match the rights candidates for immigration to Canada for a work opportunity, study, or permanent settlement, providing them the greatest chance of success.The Express Entry Program was started in January 2015 by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to facilitate the provision of Permanent Residence to foreigners. The main purpose of this program is to have a system of selection of skilled workforce for Canada
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies, and cakes, and pricings.
- Frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- Bake mixed dough and batters.
- Prepare special orders.
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods, ensure that the quality of products meets established Standards.
- Operate machinery
- Table work (croissant etc.)
- Scaling and mixing high volume
- Yeast dough – large batch, Laminated dough – puffs, danish
- Multitasking in fast-paced high volume Oven work – Bread, cakes etc.
- Education Details Senior Secondary (10+2)
- Experience 2 years
- IELTS CLB 5
- Visa(Work Permit/PR) Work Permit
- Overtime Possible 1.5% more than the regular hours of work
- Probation Period 3 months
- Transportation Own arrangement
- Age 21 years and above
- Accommodation Own arrangement
- Food Allowances Own arrangement