No, it doesn’t. You cannot enter Canada just by obtaining a study permit. This is how it goes: you apply for a study permit, then it gets accepted, and at the same time an officer from the Government of Canada will issue a visitor visa (TRV) for you, or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) depending on your case. Your TRV or eTA will be your travel documents and they will allow you to enter/exit Canada as an international student. Keep in mind that you don’t need to submit a separate application nor pay any additional fees to get your travel documents.

Related Pages

©2024 Vazir Group

Created by

Vazir Group processes your personal data in line with its privacy policy, which explains what personal data it collects, how and why it uses it, who it may disclose it to, your rights in relation to your personal data, and how to contact the business and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal data. View our Privacy Policy.