The Canadian university you choose will issue a letter of acceptance if you’re an international student wanting to study in Canada. The letter will show the required tuition fees to pay as well as the start and the end date of your studies. To obtain a letter of acceptance, you must make sure the university is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). The list of DLIs contains names of Canadian schools that are approved by the government to host international students.

Related Pages

©2024 Vazir Group

Created by

Vazir Group processes your personal data in line with its privacy policy, which explains what personal data it collects, how and why it uses it, who it may disclose it to, your rights in relation to your personal data, and how to contact the business and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal data. View our Privacy Policy.