Speak to an expert

A foreign worker is allowed to have 2 work permits in Canada only when they are under the IEC (International Experience Canada). If a foreign worker has an IEC, he/she can apply for a study permit.

Related Pages

©2024 Vazir Group

Created by

Vazir Group processes your personal data in line with its privacy policy, which explains what personal data it collects, how and why it uses it, who it may disclose it to, your rights in relation to your personal data, and how to contact the business and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal data. View our Privacy Policy.