The work can be transferable only if the individual holds an open work permit (the open work permit is given after the post-graduation). In most cases the foreign worker receives an employer-specific work permit, if they ever want to change jobs then they must apply for a new work permit within Canada.

Related Pages

©2024 Vazir Group

Created by

Vazir Group processes your personal data in line with its privacy policy, which explains what personal data it collects, how and why it uses it, who it may disclose it to, your rights in relation to your personal data, and how to contact the business and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal data. View our Privacy Policy.